• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v2.0.3.0 Beta Released!

Started by Marius, June 01, 2021, 10:46:17 AM

DJ Garybaldy

Phil if you read the Changelog it says there's a feature intended for the Pro version where you will be able to hide the Stop Events Button

As to when the Pro version will be available I don't know ATM
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

Andrew

Hello guys,
I just installed v2.0.3.0. and currently i' am testing this version because i intend to upgrade the production environment version (v2.0.0.6) if everything goes well.
In order to avoid any issues i installed a new database from scratch; i uploaded manually the songs for the main categories but i have a problem with the Oldies category where there are around 1000 songs spread in different folders in windows. It's a tedious process to import them manually, and i'am wondering if you know any workaround to transfer a song category from one database to another (SQL Command for ex). I use MariaDB.
Thank you!

adrinto

Hi everyone and Marius

after installing the new version 2.0.3.0 over the existing 2.0.2.0 it gave this information :
I ask why this information
if you close the window or click on Yes it opens and works
I would appreciate an explanation
thank you

[attachment deleted by admin]

Music Box

Today, I reinstalled the new version and the STOP EVENTS button worked, (when I deactivated the button it flashed red, when I activated it it remained active). After setting sound cards and various parameters and restarting the software, the STOP EVENTS button remains inactive again.
Maybe I have downloaded the incorrect version again?  :bash: :bash:

DJ Garybaldy

Quote from: adrinto on June 02, 2021, 03:23:36 PM
Hi everyone and Marius

after installing the new version 2.0.3.0 over the existing 2.0.2.0 it gave this information :
thank you
I can also confirm this error.... I had it pop up yesterday
Worlds Biggest Fan of RadioDJ

Install MariaDB https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/installing-maria-db.html

Install RadioDJ: https://djgarybaldy.blogspot.com/2020/08/how-to-install-radiodj-free-radio.html

Into Internet radio for 25 years 1999-2024

RadioDJ 2045 MariaDB 11.2 Windows 11

adrinto

Quote from: Music Box on June 02, 2021, 04:11:03 PM
Today, I reinstalled the new version and the STOP EVENTS button worked, (when I deactivated the button it flashed red, when I activated it it remained active). After setting sound cards and various parameters and restarting the software, the STOP EVENTS button remains inactive again.
Maybe I have downloaded the incorrect version again?  :bash: :bash:

Dear friend
this happens to me too, but only if in the options set it with my language of PORTUGUESE if set with the language ENGLISH does the button work
it is assumed that the translation does not yet have this option to translate the blink function and it lock the button
we should wait for someone in the program's translations to be able to blame this little error
a hug

adrinto

Dear friends, the SAY TIME plugin in the same directory as version 2.0.2.0 in this new version 2.0.3.0 the BUTTON does not work
Marius any changes to the directory???

adrinto

Another anomaly that remains the same as in beta version 2.0.2.0 neta new 2.0.3.0 when you click on the button to clear the plylist that is visible it erases and appears again the same plylist the same cntores the same songs in version 2.0.2.0 I already I had mentioned that observation in this new verse remains the same

adrinto

Quote from: adrinto on June 02, 2021, 06:12:08 PM
Dear friends, the SAY TIME plugin in the same directory as version 2.0.2.0 in this new version 2.0.3.0 the BUTTON does not work
Marius any changes to the directory???

It works already but on a clean install
importing database backup from previous version 2.0.2.0 does not work

Music Box

Also I notice that when you ask to generate new playlists it always regenerates the same one, same problem as in 2020 version.

Derek

Quote from: Marius on June 01, 2021, 09:37:28 PM
Sorry, noted and fix coming soon.

I've found that if you click on the greyed out option to enable the stop events button, it then makes the stop events button on the player work, even though it doesn't look like you've been able to click the checkbox.
(It appears to work as if the stop events button is disabled by default)

Chip Douglas Mosley

Marius! What a great new version!

I downloaded v2.0.3.0 yesterday afternoon at 6:00pm Central Time US and immediately put it on line. (I have faith!)

24 hours later and it works beautifully! No problems showed up!

Keep up the great work and Thank You!!! :cool:
Chip Douglas Mosley
Jukebox 92.7 WEPQ
www.jukebox927.com
Radio DJ user since 2016, Live365 since 2019
Upgraded to v2.0.4.5 on January 25, 2024

Marius

Quote from: Music Box on June 02, 2021, 07:20:17 PM
Also I notice that when you ask to generate new playlists it always regenerates the same one, same problem as in 2020 version.

That's because the playlist is not random, it calculates which tracks are better filling your repeat rules and then picks them.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Marius

Quote from: adrinto on June 02, 2021, 03:23:36 PM
Hi everyone and Marius

thank you

Thanks for reporting it. I will release a fix really soon.
DOWNLOADS PAGE

HOW TO FIX RADIODJ DATABASE
----------------
Please don't PM me for support requests. Use the forums instead.

Jhonny

Can't edit the Metadata Exsport Stream Server :-[
Not active ??
R.T.F.M. means to me, Read The Fantastic Messages.
Einstein says: Make things simple, but don't make simple things simpler! (wise) this is just my life lesson you know.

I don't do drugs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Radiodj tutorials site is now managed by Domstad radio .nl still  Just in English