• Welcome to RadioDJ - Free Radio Automation Software Forum. Please log in or sign up.

RadioDJ v1.6.5.6 Released!

Started by Marius, January 05, 2014, 03:38:54 PM

SnowHow

Quote from: devohb on February 05, 2014, 02:07:30 AM
I can not get the new version to work I don't know what Iam doing wrong....the only version I was able to get working was the 1.6.0 version can someone help please :angry:

"I can't get it to work" doesn't help us much. If you need help getting set up, please start a thread in the appropriate support forum outlining what you have tried, and any errors you are getting. Then we can help.

Thanks.

J-

packzap

I just got a double play (the first i've heard) with version 1.6.5.65.  It seems to have occurred right when it loaded a new track rotation that starts with a quick jingle (liner), and then song.  RadioDJ played the liner, and then immediately started the next two scheduled songs simultaneously.

Windows event log error says, "NOTICE: RadioDJ Watchdog detected silence and triggered the next track from the playlist. . ."

I recently changed my track rotations to begin with a jingle (liner) as first event.  Previously it was a song.  I don't know if that makes any difference?  I will try updating to the 1.6.5.7 beta to see if double play occurs again.

SnowHow

Quote from: packzap on February 07, 2014, 06:38:35 AM
I just got a double play (the first i've heard) with version 1.6.5.65....
......I will try updating to the 1.6.5.7 beta to see if double play occurs again.

To the best of my knowledge, this issue seems to be finally fixed in 1.6.5.7 Beta.  :ok:

J-

packzap

Yes, I just updated to 1.6.5.7 beta and have my fingers crossed.  8)  Thanks!